And as a proud Canadian, here are 7 reasons why I love Canada.
1) The beautiful nature that one finds in Canada… the animals, the lakes, the forests, the mountains, the arctic and the sea. The incredible variety of landscapes across this vast land.
2) The quality of life, our healthcare system, our “peace keeping tradition” and the equality for everyone.
3) The beauty of cities such as Ottawa, Quebec City, Vancouver to mention few.
4) Bilingualism (English & French).
5) The diversity of its gorgeous and super cool-chill-open-minded people.
6) Our coloured money.
7) The LEGENDARY Christopher Plummer, the late Loenard Cohen and Leslie Nielsen, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Linda Evangelista, Keanu Reeves, Jim Carrey, Kim Cattrall (a.k.a SAMANTHA JONES,) panty creamers Jared Keeso, and Karsten Sollors, Mike Myers, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Raynolds, Godfrey Gao (RIP,) Rachel McAdams (a.k.a REGINA GEORGE,) Pamela Anderson, Sandra Oh, Evangeline Lilly, Alanis Morissette, Shawn Mendes, Drake, The Weeknd, Alessia Cara, Diana Krall, Nelly Furtado, etc, etc, etc…
What I dislike: Quebec double tax (UGH!), my passport picture, Justin Bieber doucheness, the embarrassing seal hunt, Canada’s 4 seasons: Almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.
HAPPY DAY CANADA!