Waking up this morning, I found a lot of messages on my phone. Since I’m a moody bitch, I ignored them all.
I reflected on what happened this week and I’m giving up. I’m done with the bed sheets casting. I need another hobby.
I guess I’ll keep Xavier for that purpose until he gets rid of me, or someone rescue me from myself.
In other news, surfing online I found a page full of random questions and decided to answer few, and share them. Because even if you can’t care less about what I have to say, writing is my therapy, my solace and my catharsis.
20 questions below:
- How do you use Facebook? I don’t. I closed my account over a year ago.
- Do apps help you or just waste your time? Both.
- Do presidential candidates need to be good debaters? They should.
- Which is more important: Talent or Hard Work? Hard work.
- Do you eat too quickly? Yes.
- Who inspires you? Humanitarians and animal advocates.
- Are you a novelty-seeker? Nope.
- Do you want to write a book? I wanted when I was younger.
- Should couples live together before marriage? Totally.
- What is your fantasy vacation? The one I’ll spend with my better half
- Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Girls. Boys and I fight too much.
- Have you ever felt replaced? Yes.
- Is the last person you texted attractive? Physically only.
- Have you experienced sexual harassment? Yes.
- What will you remember most from 2011? Jaden, my then bf.
- When did you last have a great conversation? Over 4 months ago with PatrickA.
- Why do you share photos? Because I have nothing to hide.
- What advice would you give to somebody who just started dating? Enjoy it without expectations.
- What is your opinion about the morning-after pill? You gotta do what you gotta do.
- What are you good at? At making people horny. My only talent I guess.