The reigning king of planet blockbuster crammed 30-plus superheroes into a single sardine tin of a movie.
Did it work, though? Was it any good?
Personally I liked it, although Marvel always use alternative timelines (so everybody is always alive) for once I was satisfied to see many die. And not because I’m a hater but c’mon, they cannot always win.
Thanos was portrayed fantastically, and Doctor Strange FINALLY delivered some A game! His solo movie was boring beyond believe, however he’s pretty awesome in this film.
The Scarlet Witch also showed some real powers AT LAST (but her role still small, and I don’t understand why,) and Thor as well was the GOD he is and not just another mortal like the rest.
This movie should be called Genocide.
I have many questions tho such as:
- Why did Strange did what he did??
- Why they made Vision look so weak?
- Why they didn’t cut off Thanos arm when they have the opportunity to?
- Why is the Red Skull With the Soul Stone on Vormir?
- Why won’t the Hulk Come Out?
- Why Tony (aka Iron Man) didn’t die instantly but instead survived on the final scenes? He’s a human, not a god or a mutant?? Didn’t make sense at all.
- Why powerful heroes died but the one with no super power (Black Widow) didn’t?
Regardless, this film was SPECTACULAR!