Oh Halloween! My favourite day of the year. Everyone’s happy.
By day, kids wearing costumes to go to school. And by night, LOTS of adults and party people ruling the streets as zombies, super heroes, bananas, movie characters or simply with their best trashy hooker number. It’s a wonderful day!
Halloween is the only time of the year I love to go out and party. I don’t know about your cities but here in Montreal Halloween is pretty epic.
In fact, here are 7 things that will only happen In Montreal on Halloween:
1. Not have to pay for coat check at the end of October because your costume is too amazing to ruin it with a coat, even if you risk to catch hypothermia.
2. Be able to choose fishnets as a viable outfit option and not have cars try and call you over because everyone kind of looks like a prostitute on Halloween.
3. Stroll down in nothing but lingerie because you’re going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show annual party.
4. Be able to wear animal ears you bought at the Dollar Store and call it a “costume” because, SO FETCH!
5. Straight dudes (heteros) wearing dresses outside of the gay village because, Halloween is perfect to be in touch with your feminine side.
6. Get glitter in your underwear and not question a thing.
7. Waiting to get into gay clubs for 40 minutes freezing your ass out and not really minding because, you know that no one does Halloween like the gays.
Now if you excuse me, I’ll be back later ’cause I have plenty to do before my Halloween date tonight. A hottie with candy.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN you guys!